Russian Arms EXPO 2013 to promote Russian military vehicles, ammunition and arms
The exhibition will be run by the Nizhniy Tagil Metal Testing Institute, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The four-day exhibition invites participants to look at the newest achievements in the Russian defense industry, as well as the most advanced samples of military vehicles from around the world.
Four hundred companies from 50 different countries will display their products at the event.
Participants will be able to discuss global trends and the development prospects of the world's ammunition market, including the sustaining of peace and security and issues related to the difficulties of controlling export of arms in terms of international law.
RAE 2013 is expected to provide a full range of priorities, achievements and potential for both Russian and world defense enterprises, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The purpose of the exposition is to promote Russia's military vehicles, ammunition and arms on both domestic and international markets. It also has a goal of building foreign partners and demonstrating the latest achievements in Russian and foreign arms manufacturing. The event also promotes networking among producers and customers of military goods from across the globe.
- WNBA Coach of the Year Sandy Brondello to coach UMMC Yekaterinburg
- Yekaterinburg's Factory Kitchen UZTM proposed as cultural heritage site
- Yekaterinburg youth to train veterans on computer use
- WorldSkills promises spectacular opening ceremony to Hi-Tech championship in Yekaterinburg
- French universities present course offerings at UrFU
- New housing output doubles in Sverdlovsk region in 2014
- Russia to unveil 2018 FIFA World Cup emblem on Oct. 28
- Yekaterinburg Circus holds special performance for veteran performers
- UBRD begins issuing bank cards with contactless payment technology
- Actress Keira Knightley visits UrFU to discuss charity work