Yekaterinburg to present short film to EXPO 2020 Bid Committee
The members of the inspection commission of the International Exhibitions Bureau will come to the Urals on March 26, which is when the film will be presented, Mir96.ru reports.
The film depicts what can be expected for the Expo-Park on the banks of the Upper Iset pond.
The film was created by Sverdlovsk Film Studio using high quality equipment, proven techniques and a bit of experimentation. They used 10 different cameras, allowing them to capture images in slow motion and from different angles. They also used advanced lighting techniques.
The film crew also shot from a helicopter and from a small radio control helicopter, filming from a record height of 300 meters, Mir96.ru reports.
The film also utilized citizens of Yekaterinburg as characters.
The short film will be released in both Russian and English.
Michael Churbanova, the studio's CEO, hopes the film will inspire viewers to implement bold new projects.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants