Alitalia now offering flights from Yekaterinburg to Rome
The flight will be available three times a week with tickets already for sale, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The flights will operate on Airbus A320 airplanes.
According to Alitalia, the cheapest tickets will be available for approximately $510.49.
The Yekaterinburg Council said that the air carrier, which is the largest in Italy, joined the Urals aviation market in February. Alitalia already offers direct flights to Italy from two other Russian cities.
There are currently 37 different airlines operating in Yekaterinburg, including such international airlines as Air Arabia, Czech Airlines, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, Finnair, Flydubai, Astra Airlines and Aegean Airlines.
The city offers flights from 10 CIS area carriers, including AviaTrafficCompany, Air Astana, Belavia, Kyrgyzstan, SomonAir, Tajik Air, TuranAir, Uzbekistan Airways, Armavia and Aerosvit.
Additionally, 19 Russian airlines, including Ural Airlines, Transaero, Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Siberia, Orenburg Airlines, RusLine, Rossiya, Nordavia, North Wind and others operate in Yekaterinburg, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants