Alexander Vysokinsky celebrates volleyball legend Hope Radzevich
Radzevich was an Olympic champion in 1980, a five-time champion of the USSR, a three-time European champion and an honored master of the sport of volleyball, Ekburg.ru reports.
For 16 years, Radzevich has worked in tram and trolleybus management and as a trainer in a sports complex. Radzevich left school at 17, moving to Yekaterinburg to play for the Uralochka team. In 1980, she was awarded the title of Honorary Citizen of Sverdlovsk.
Radzevich said that her most memorable moment was a victory in the 1980 Olympic Games, Ekburg.ru reports.
Vysokinsky said that Radzevich is a model citizen of the city of Yekaterinburg. The city relies on good citizens such as Radzevich to help promote the city. He congratulated her on her birthday wishing her well in terms of human happiness at home, at work, in good health and in love.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants