Yekaterinburg to provide families and individuals with housing assistance
The budget allowed $1.5 million for the programs, according to Ekburg.ru.
Citizens received the subsidies when their housing and utility payments outweigh the total household income by a certain substantial amount.
For citizens living alone and families with per capita income greater than the subsistence level, subsidies will be received when housing and utilities account for 22 percent of revenue or higher.
For those living below the subsistence minimum, when expenses are greater than 12 percent of the household income, subsidies will be received.
Citizens looking to obtain a grant can apply through the Integral Clearing Center office. Citizens can also call the city of Yekaterinburg for more information about the provision of subsidies for housing and communal services, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants