Jamaica waives visa requirements for Eastern European countries
The cabinet also approved the indefinite extension of the current visa waiver requirements for nationals visiting Jamaica from Columbia, Panama and Venezuela.
"This is all tremendous news as we continue to make positive headway towards removing barriers to travel while creating ease of access to visitors from these new and emerging market frontiers Jamaica is so aggressively forging into," McNeill said of the of the decision. "The continued removal of the barriers to travel, such as improving the visa regimes, is all a part of our strategy to diversify our markets. These initiatives will certainly work towards the expansion of the tourist industry."
The waived requirements for Columbian, Panamanian and Venezuelan nationals is part of a continuing promotion effort to grow the Latin American market. Copa has doubled its capacity from December, with four flights per week using a larger aircraft, with flights out of Panama City.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants