Flydubai announces the launch of Flydubai Cargo in Russia
Flydubai currently operates regular flights from the Russian cities of Yekaterinburg, Ufa, Samara and Kazan to the United Arab Emirates, with goods shipped on its fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft, AmeInfo.com reports.
"Russia is an important market for Flydubai and the start of our cargo operations reinforces our commitment to providing a wider range of affordable services," Flydubai CEO Ghaith Al Ghaith said, according to AmeInfo.com. "We are confident that through enabling regional businesses to ship their goods directly to Dubai,and further afield, it will assist in developing new trade links between our countries and allowing a greater range of goods, including perishable items, to be transported."
Flydubai Cargo began operations on Jan. 1, 2012, transporting a range of goods, including perishable items, textiles, electronics, courier items, pharmaceuticals and general cargo.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants