Uraltransmash discusses Yekaterinburg tram system
The two held a meeting off-site to discuss the production of modern trams in Russia. The meeting was held in the Western Depot of the Yekaterinburg Tramway & Trolley-bus Administration and was attended by Alexander Vysokinsky, Deputy Mayor of Yekaterinburg for Urban Development, Transportation & the Environment Yuri Komratov, Uraltransmash DG and Chief Engineer for Civil Goods Division Sergey Soloviev, and employees of Western Tram Depot, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Uraltransmas presented its 71-407 tram and the 71-403 makes that are currently being used in city streets at the meeting.
Also on the agenda was the discussion of options available for renovating the city fleet of trams and upgrading Yekaterinburg's tram railways. Designers and operators presented their reports as did maintenance specialists. Experts on tram railway-building technology and on automated performance machinery also spoke at the meeting, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants