Putin and Kazakhstan's Nazarbayev discuss cooperation
The two leaders met to discuss the subjects at the Kremlin, Itar-Tass reports.
During the meeting, Putin and Nazarbayev discussed a program of bilateral cooperation between Russia and Kazakhstan for 2013 through 2015. They also discussed the creation of the Common Economic Space and advancement towards the Eurasian Economic Union.
Putin and Nazarbayev agreed at the meeting to continue maintaining close contact on top levels.
This fall, Yekaterinburg will host the annual forum for border regions, where it is expected that Nazarbayev will sign a new Friendship and Cooperation Treaty with Russia.
"We have issued instructions to prepare a new Treaty for Friendship and Cooperation. I hope we will sign it in Yekaterinburg this autumn," Nazarbayev said at the meeting, according to Itar-Tass.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants