Sverdlovsk region to build another industrial park
Governor Evgeny Kuivashev held a meeting on Monday to discuss the creation of industrial parks in the region, resulting in the regional government and the Mid-Urals Development Corporation being asked to draw up a detailed action plan on how to implement five industrial park projects in the region, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The deadline for plan submissions is February 15. In all, it is hoped that 10 industrial parks will be built in the Mid-Urals.
An industrial park is expected to be built on the premises of the Bogoslovsky smelter in Krasnoturinsk. The project will require $50 million for engineering infrastructure. The park could become home to aluminum producers and produce made from Bogoslovsky smelter's recycled slime, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants