Polish delegates show interest in Innoprom 2013 participation
Delegates from the country presented at Innoprom exhibition facilities as early as 2011, according to Ural Business Consulting.
At that time, they held meetings with the governor of the Sverdlovsk Region and heads of some ministries. Some cooperation opportunities were exchanged and coordinated with the help of the Ural Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Some networking activity was also renewed with Lesser Poland Voivodeship.
The trade turnover figures indicate that these meetings were "very successful," according to Alexander Kharlov, the minister for international and foreign economic relations, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The Innoprom 2013 international industrial fair will be held in Yekaterinburg from July 11-14. The theme of the event is "Global Industry."
The goal of the event is a response to the global economic crisis that helped the world reevaluate the goal of economic growth.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants