Hang glider crash kills two
The pilot died at the scene, which occurred in the Sverdlovsk town of Krasnoturyinsk. The glider's passenger died on his way to the hospital, RIA Novosti reports.
The pilot was an inspector with the Russian Federal Penitentiary Service.
"During the flight, the hang glider hit a wall of a four-story house and crashed," the Investigative Committee said in a statement, according to RIA Novosti.
The crash damaged a car parked in the area. The hang glider also broke telephone wires before crashing.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants