Yekaterinburg opens two new kindergartens
Deputy Head of the Administration of Yekaterinburg Mikhail Matveev and Vadim Dudarenko also attended the event, Ekburg.ru reports.
The first new kindergarten, No. 89, is located on Shishimskoy, 16 (Vtorchermet). The opening of the kindergarten featured a bright and colorful performance from the preschoolers and heads of the institution. The performance was followed by a tour of the school.
Contractors spent 2012 working on the kindergarten, repairing roofs and facades, replacing internal and external communications, and landscaping the playground. The school will soon open its doors to 120 young preschoolers, according to Ekburg.ru.
The second kindergarten is designed for four groups and will soon be occupied by 80 children. Construction on the facility also began in 2012. Specialists replaced the roof and facades, arranged the tracks and driveways, replaced the power supply network and communication, acquired modern equipment and furniture, and equipped the kindergarten with new toys and teaching aids.
Porunov said that the day was a celebration for the entire city, which has added 800 kindergarten seats to the Ural capital. He wished the students and teachers good health and all the best in their creative journey, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants