Number of billionaires in Yekaterinburg declines
Fifteen residents declared revenues of more than one billion rubles in 2011, Mir66 reports.
While the number of billionaires has decreased, the number of Yekaterinburg residents earning between one million ($33,300) and one billion rubles increased by 12 percent to 8,000 residents.
The total amount of declared income for Yekaterinburg residents in 2012 was more than $3.7 billion, an amount greater than the $3.33 billion declared in 2011, according to Mir66.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants