Real estate resale market increases in Yekaterinburg
The average price for secondary housing is currently at $2,338.77, becoming more active since the new year, increasing the number of available items to 7,000, Mir66 reports.
Experts say that the rise in property prices is most dynamic in the city center. The most expensive areas of housing have an average cost of $3,057.09 per square foot.
Housing prices have risen by 0.4 percent, or $2,406.59, in the first zone, which includes the bus station, VIZ, Park, South-West, Botanical, Zarechny, Vtuzgorodok, Shartashskaya market and Pioneer, station. In the second zone, which includes Uralmash, Elmash, Zavokzalny, New Order, Siberian, blue stones, Uktus, Broad River, Academic and concrete products, there was a one percent jump, with an average price per meter of $2,143.94, Mir66 reports.
The third zone is the only place where prices dropped, falling 0.4 percent. This zone includes Chermet, S. Sorting, Himmash, Medical, compressor, Elizabeth, UC and State Farm. There was an increase of 0.8 percent, or $1,700.35, for apartments in the most remote areas of Yekaterinburg, which include the fourth zone of Shartash, Izoplit, Koltsovo, Poultry, H-Iset, Seven Keys, Ore and Istok.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants