UTair Aviation now offering daily flights between Moscow and Yekaterinburg
The two hour flights are scheduled to depart Moscow at 11:10 a.m. and 8:40 p.m. local time, while flights will depart Yekaterinburg at 7:45 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. UTair will be employing Boeing 737-500 jets for the new flight schedule, offering both economy and business class cabin seats, according to TradingCharts.com.
Yekaterinburg travelers will have the ability to connect to more than 70 domestic and foreign destinations from Vnukovo within UTair's flight network.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants