Tax evasion court case begins in Yekaterinburg
The courts initially sanctioned the resident for tax evasion in 2010, but were forced to begin criminal proceedings following the resident's unwillingness to pay back taxes and court fees totaling approximately $142,000, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Federal court service officials gave the Yekaterinburg resident several opportunities to repay the debt, issuing several warnings and court warrants. Evidence in the 2010 court case showed the defendant receiving stable income, and inability to pay is not considered a factor in the criminal case, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants