Uralvagonzavod sponsors charity hockey game
The corporation sponsored the Sputnik team, which played a match against the Tver hockey club, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The game was attended by supporters who brought with them soft toys for children living in Nizhniy Tagil orphanages. At the final whistle, which came after four minutes of overtime, the spectators rained a shower of plush toys onto the ice.
The event attracted many people, some who brought with them bags full of toys. Many people also brought toys from friends who could not attend the match.
Nizhniy Tagil State Socio-Pedagogical Academy also coordinated a large-scale toy donation, collecting two bags of plush toys, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants