Sixty-three Sverdlovsk apartment buildings declared illegal
The zoning violation were uncovered after a review of the permits obtained to build the apartment buildings. The developers of the illegal apartments allegedly provided information to regional permit officials misrepresenting their intent to build apartment complexes, according to Mir66.
Similar construction and zoning violations were also uncovered in Aram, Upper Pyshma and Berezovsky, Mir66 reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants