UGMK Yekaterinburg continues winning streak
The final score of Sunday's game was 82-53 - a blowout win for Yekaterinburg. While the team dominated the scoreboard throughout the game, its margin over Sparta&k tightened to 70-35 in the fourth quarter, R-Sport reports.
The top scoring players on both teams were American. Yekaterinburg's Candace Parker scored 18 points for her team, while Seimone Augustus banked 14 points for Sparta&k.
UGMK Yekaterinburg is now a seven-time Russian Cup winner and holds six Russian championships, according to R-Sport.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants