Flight form Vietnam to Yekaterinburg delayed five hours
Tourists arrived in Yekaterinburg on Friday after being stuck in Vietnam for at least five hours. The board at the Koltsovo Airport said that the travelers were set to arrive in Yekaterinburg long after their scheduled arrival of 11:30 p.n. on Thursday, Mir66 reports.
The only reason given for the delay was, "late arrival," as listed on the airport's arrival board.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants