UVZ corporation named best machine-building organization in Sverdlovsk
The corporation received a diploma in the Best Machine-Building Organization category, COSPP reports.
Director-General Oleg Sienko was selected to accept the award for his effective management of the business, helping to enhance energy efficiency.
Uralvagonzavod's combined heat and power plant is strategically important for both the corporation and the city of Nizhniy Tagil. The plant provides energy for UVZ's production and also for Dzerzhinsky, the city's largest district, according to COSPP.
The plant has also been undergoing an upgrading process over the last few years, allowing for it to fulfill the functions it was built for.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants