Physician salaries in Yekaterinburg higher than national average
The Sverdlovsk region's ministry of health disclosed that the average monthly salary of a Yekaterinburg medical professional is approximately $900 per month. Nationwide, Russian medical professionals earn approximately $575 per month. Health care employees working in the Sverdlovsk region, but outside Yekaterinburg, earned an average monthly salary of $700 per month, according to Ekburg.ru.
Yekaterinburg doctors earned nearly $1,300 per month this year, while the average monthly salary for Yekaterinburg nurses reached $750.
Salaries for Yekaterinburg medical professionals in 2012 increased four times ahead of the national inflation rate of six percent. Yekaterinburg doctors saw a 28 percent increase in their salaries over last year, whereas nurses' compensation increased by 23 percent, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants