New kindergarten to be constructed in Upper Iset area
Members of the commission agreed to amend the land used and developed in the area. The commission will allow for the school to be built within the territorial boundaries of the CA-6 and the territorial boundaries of the zone F-5, Ekburg.ru reports.
According to the plan, the school will have a capacity of 270 students.
The Department of Education Administration of Yekaterinburg has drafted a new program for the years 2015-2016. The goal is to provide free pre-school education to 100 percent of children from the ages of three to seven.
In 2013-2014, the city hopes to increase kindergarten capacity by 1085, through the rehabilitation of current buildings and the repurposing of previously unused buildings, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants