Sverdlovsk region to host Russian military equipment and weapons show
Russian Vice Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin has been charged with leading the preparations for the event following a meeting with regional and federal government officials as well as representatives from the military industrial producers. The goal of the exhibition is to attract foreign sales of Russian-made military equipment and weapons, according to Pravada.ru.
Exhibition organizers say that holding the event in Nizhny Tagil will at once showcase the existing industrial strength of the Sverdlovsk city and serve to further develop it. To that end, a new federal exhibition center will be built in Nizhny Tagil as an arena to demonstrate new military vehicles.
Sverdlovsk governor Yevgeny Kuyvashev said that the new building will "significantly improve the infrastructure of the city as one of the largest industrial centers in the region", Pravada.ru reports.
There will be two state-level exhibitions held in the Sverdlovsk region this year, which is providing the region with enhanced federal attention and assistance in developing the area.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants