Russian Railways presents award to 100 millionth passenger
The company also awarded a prize to one lucky passenger, Marina Uzhentsevoy, who was traveling by train to Tyumen N132. Uzhentsevoy was the ceremonious 100 millionth passenger to ride the railway. She was awarded a smartphone and a luxury trip, among other prizes, Mir66 reports.
Uzhentsevoy heading to a business meeting in Tyumen and had purchased the ticket online. She said she likes the trains because of their clean toilets and televisions.
Other passengers will receive prizes as the celebration continues, all part of an extensive program of celebration for the company, Mir66 reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants