Ural Airlines director general named "Person of the Year"
The magazine's person of the year award is given to business leaders who demonstrate substantial contributions to the transportation industry, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Skuratov, the third person to be named the magazine's person of the year in 2012, was celebrated for Ural Airlines' successful construction of a pilot training simulator center, establishing an agreement with IT company Amadeus and launching new flights outside Yekaterinburg, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Six transportation industry leaders from the Sverdlovsk region were nominated for the prize, which was awarded on November 28. Winners are chosen by members of the regional business community.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants