Yekaterinburg housing prices on the rise
Since January, housing prices have risen by nine percent. The Chamber's Analytical Department reports that the median price of a square meter of housing in the apartments available for purchase came to $2,065 in December 2011. Currently, in November, that price has reached $2,250, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The prices increased the most in the spring and fall. In recent weeks, prices rose by 0.5 percent, though figures rose on average by 0.2 percent each week. Apartment prices are back at their pre-recession level in most markets and have even exceeded the level in some areas, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Customers have been more active this fall, according to the Federal State Registration & Cadastre Service. The service reported that the number of purchase and sale agreements for Yekaterinburg apartments rose by five percent in the first nine months of 2012 compared with the same period in 2011. Additionally, there were record numbers of purchase and sale agreement on the existing homes market in Yekaterinburg in 2011.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants