eShave kiosks open in Yekaterinburg malls
The openings mark the first international locations for the brand's concept store. eShave was founded in 1996 and is based in New York, Broadway World reports.
The Russian launch was made possible through a partnerships with Regency Ventures. There are plans to have 10 locations in Russia by the end of 2013.
"Regency Ventures is the first distributor with rights to our brand name. They agree with our service-oriented vision and we trust that they will uphold our company's core values and philosophy," Danielle Malka, the president and founder of eShave, said, Broadway World reports. "We're thrilled about the expansion of our brand and are happy about introducing it to the people of Russia. This is an emerging market with brand conscious consumers that will appreciate the craftsmanship of our accessories and quality of our products. We are very excited about the opportunity to bring our concept store to them."
The two kiosks will open for the holidays and are located in the Alatir Shopping Center and Greenwich Trade Center. Customers can find the kiosks located centrally in the mall. With a minimalist design, the kiosks mirror the brand's flagship store in New York City's Rockefeller Center. The goal is to draw attention to the beauty, colors and uniqueness of the products and accessories.
eShave products are carried at the most prestigious spas and retailers in 18 countries. The company claims to be, "all a man needs for the best shave ever," Broadway World reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants