Young Diplomats enjoy day at U.S. Consulate
A group of Yekaterinburg high school students became "diplomats for a day," discussing economic opportunities for businesses, developing a brochure for the city and recording press interviews.
Additionally, the students applied for visas and learned about security, technology and other services provided by the consulate. They also enjoyed a meeting and lunch with the consul general.
The participants were invited to take part in the program as winners of the "America I Discovered" contest.
The students said that were amazed by how much they learned through the experience. The Young Diplomats program runs every few months with different groups of students. The goal is to familiarize students with American diplomacy and build ongoing relationships with future leaders.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants