Sverdlovsk region increasing production of construction materials
Materials manufacturers Atomstroykompleks and Maksit Ural recently opened new production plants each capable of producing 150,000 tons of dry mortar mixes annually, while Omia Ural's plants are expected to produce a combined 210,000 tons of ground marble on a yearly basis, RusBizNews.com reports.
Between 2011 and 2012, $437.5 million was invested to boost the region's capacity to produce construction materials.
Atomstroykompleks announced plans to begin producing 350,000 cubic meters of fiberglass insulation per year in Yekaterinburg. Additionally, a factory expected to produce 90 million bricks per year is under construction in Nevyansk, while ceramic tile producers Sukholozhskcement and Piastrella are undergoing major equipment upgrades, according to RusBizNews.com.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants