Spanish Metro builders to help with Yekaterinburg metro line
City administrators said it chose the Spanish version of public transportation as the optimal construction. The city will build a two-way tunnel with a diameter of 12.5 meters with trains traveling in different directions one over another, Metro Lyrics reports.
The vertical version of the metro is expected to produce less excavation and engineering communication compared to the classical version.
The metro line will be commissioned in 2018, which is when the city will host FIFA World Cup matches.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants