MegaFon prepares ski resort areas for winter season
In the Sverdlovsk region, skiers and snowboarders can rely on MegaFon's services in such areas as Yezhovaya, Pilnaya, Listvennaya, Belaya, Uktus, Volchikha, and others, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"Prior to this year's launch of the mountain ski resorts telecommunications services, the company's engineers carried out all the necessary technical jobs and prepared the network equipment for the doubling of the stations workload. The volume of Internet traffic is growing alongside the number of phone calls now, as our subscribers upload increasingly more holiday photos onto their social network profiles right from the slope of a mountain rather than from their home computers," MegaFon Ural Technical Director Anton Shcherbakov said, according to Ural Business Consulting.
In the Chelyabinsk Region, MegaFon said that customers will be able to get good reception in Solnechnaya Dolina, Minyar, Rider, and in Mounts Zavyalikha, Adjigardak, Yegoza, and Vishnevaya.
The Perm Territory's Gubakha, Zhebren, Polazna, Svetlyachok, and Ashatli have also been prepared by the carrier for winter visitors.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants