New kindergarten opens in Yekaterinburg
The new Teremok kindergarten was opened by Yekaterinburg City Duma Chairman Eugene Porunov and Deputy Head of the Administration of Yekaterinburg Sergei Schwindt, Ekburg.ru reports.
The opening featured bright and colorful performances by students. It also featured a tour of the updated kindergarten, including a first-floor equipped for young and middle-aged groups, modern food processing and medical units, and an assembly hall with the latest technology.The second floor is equipped for senior and preparatory groups. The preschool will be located in the basement and will be home to 11 teams of 215 young Yekaterinburg children ages three to seven years.
In January, contractors replaced the roof, facades, windows and doors for the new facility. They also redid the landscaping and purchased new furniture and related equipment.
Sergei Schwindt congratulated all those present at the opening, saying the school will provide a good environment for children and educators, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants