City Without Drugs vice-president to be arrested
Malenkin was put on the international wanted list for the illegal deprivation of freedom of the facility's inhabitants, Alexander Shulga, the head of the regional investigation department of the Russia Investigation Committee, said, Itar-Tass reports.
"Since Malenkin was already charged in absentia, the court ruled in absentia to put the accused in custody," Shulga said, according to Itar-Tass.
Enough evidence has been gathered to link Malenkin to the crimes, which were opened under an article of the Russian Criminal Code for illegal deprivation of freedom.
The offices of the City Without Drugs fund in Yekaterinburg were searched as part of the case. Additionally, patients at the center testified that "the guards of the fund brought them forcibly in the centre," Itar-Tass reports. They also alleged that there was a system of punishment, including psychological to physical violence.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants