Uralvagonzavod completes winter preparations
More was invested on winterization this year than in previous years. The company maintains more than 700 buildings and structures currently, with approximately 100 kilometers of highways, pavements, railways, electric mines and pipelines. In order to maintain safe operations in the winter, the facilities must be prepared for the season each year, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Most of the projects are conducted in the summer, though this year the company began preparations earlier, resulting in faster completion and more quality results. Such projects included the reinforcement of building structures, repairs, roof replacement, wall coverings, fences and glazing. Some windows and doors were replaced as well, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Uralvagonzavod incorporates more tha 20 industrial enterprises, research institutes and design offices in five federal districts of Russia. The company is one of the leading Russian designers and manufacturers of freight railway cars with powerful technological and intellectual potential.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants