Top three Sverdlovsk electronic installers are women
Twelve companies from around Russia, including military industrial complexes and engineering companies, came to watch the installers go to work. Eighteen people were people involved in the competition, E1.ru reports.
Hope Styazhkina from FSUE Automation won first place and a cash prize of approximately $969. Second place went to Elena Antipina from JSC PPM Vector, along with a cash prize of approximately $646. Svetlana Smolnikova from JSC PO Ural Optical and Mechanical Plant won third place and a cash prize of approximately $323.
"I am pleased that the competition by the best specialists of the highest caliber, the best in the area, and attract our students," Mikhail Kuznetsov, the director of the Yekaterinburg Automation College, said, according to E1.ru.
The participants in the contest demonstrated knowledge of theory and technical ability with the installation of power transformers, capacitors, ICs, resistors, transistors and a diode matrix onto a circuit board.
The ceremony for winners of the regional Glorify the Working Man competition will be held in November in the Palace of Youth in Yekaterinburg, according to E1.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants