Sverdlovsk governor sets up work team for Kazakhstan-Russia cooperation forum
Kuivashev signed the order to create a 28 member team that will prepare and coordinate the forum. Kuivashev's Information Policies Department confirmed the report, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The 28 member team will be chaired by Denis Pasler, the prime minister of the regional government. Team members include the vice premiers, representatives of the law enforcement community and some members of the regional cabinet.
Also drafted to handle issues related to forum preparations include Andrei Besedin, the president of the Ural Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Gevork Isakhanyan, a member of the regional public chamber, Viktor Koksharov, the rector of Ural Federal University, Dmitri Pumpyansky, the president of the Sverdlovsk region division of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, and Alexander Yakob, the head of the Yekaterinburg Council.
The work group will soon set the agenda for the forum, which is dedicated to the industrial cooperation between Kazakh and Russian territories.
Russian President Vladimir Putin and President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev backed Kuivashev's proposal to hold the festivities for the 10th annual forum in Yekaterinburg, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants