Uralvagonzavod honored as Best Taxpayer of 2011
The award was signed by Sverdlovsk Region Government's Prime Minister Denis Pasler, who said the company received the honor "for its great contribution to the development and retention of Sverdlovsk Region's wealth and for great production performance in 2011," according to Ural Business Consulting.
The annual Best Taxpayer of the Year contest is meant to boost the social weight of the region's best taxpayers, honoring their contributions to the region's socioeconomic development. The title is granted to taxpayers who paid more in taxes in the given year, on time and in full.
The recipient of the award is decided upon by a board of jurors who look at such criteria as the increase in budget revenues, participation in social programs and investment projects, average pay for employees and other factors, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants