Yekaterinburg residents take part in Vecherny Yekaterinburg relay race
For the first time, the competition began at Central Stadium. The path of the race then moved through Repin Street, Lenin Avenue, Karl Liebknecht and back. The combined relay included a rowing stage in the waters of the city pond, a cycling stage, and a skiing and skating stage taking advantage of a roller track, Ekburg.ru reports.
The winning team for the overall race was the Leninsky district Yekaterinburg branch of UralGAFK. Second prize went to a team from the Kirov region while third place went to a team from the October district of Ural State Forestry University.
Many other groups of winners participated in different categories, including teams of military veterans, area teams, schools, primary and secondary education teams, and gymnastics teams.
Winners included the veterans of the Upper Iset district taking first place for the veterans, the team of the Kirov district taking the area-team title, Lyceum No. 128 out of the Ordzhonikidze district taking the school title, the College of the Ural State Mining University taking the primary and secondary education title, and FLC Bytovik winning the gymnastics team title, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants