Uralvagonzavod prepares facilities for heating season
Heating will supplied in several stages to the socially important buildings and dwellings on September 20 after the supply networks is filled and rinsed, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The company launched a large-scale repairs campaign, spending approximately $1.93 million on replacing and reconstructing its heat supply facilities.
Repairs were done over the summer at all of the facilities involved in supplying heat to the production site and to Dzerzhinsky District, which has approximately 130,000 residents, Ural Business Consulting reports.
All the boilers at Uralvagonzavod's heat and power station as well as 18 pumps, 4 boiler units and some steam turbines were given overhauls.
Uralvagonzavod is made up of more than 20 industrial enterprises, research institutes and design offices in five federal districts of Russia. The company plays a leading role in the domestic design and manufacturing of freight railway cars with powerful technological and intellectual potential.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants