Sverdlovsk Region trade with Ukraine increases
In August of this year, Ukraine launched its Consulate-General in Yekaterinburg, giving the two areas more possibilities for cooperation, Ural Business Consulting reports.
According to Sverdlovsk Region Foreign Economic Relations Minister Alexander Kharlov, the region has great potential in its relationship with Ukraine because the Sverdlovsk Region is willing to supply medical equipment to the country in exchange for agricultural produce.
Vladimir Vlasov, the first deputy head of the Sverdlovsk Region Government, spoke with a representative from Ukraine's Vinnitsa Region on Wednesday about projects the two parties may cooperate on, Ural Business Consulting reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants