Catherine Deneuve visits Yekaterinburg for charity event
Money collected from the event will go toward the Children's Cancer and Hematological Centre at the regional hospital, the Voice of Russia reports.
As part of the event, Deneuve will conduct a master-class for students at the Theatre Institute in Yekaterinburg.
Deneuve has been involved in several charities, including Amnesty International, the Climate Project, Children, Action, Reporters without Borders and Handicap International, as well as various charities fighting AIDS and cancer.
Deneuve is a world-renowned French actress known for embodying elegance and charm. Deneuve was born in Paris in October 1943 and made her movie debut in 1957. She has won multiple César Awards for best actress and received her first Academy Award nomination in 1993.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants