Yekaterinburg taxi driver wins more than $480,000 in lottery
The 43-year-old Yekaterinburg native originally played the Gosloto "Six of 45 game in an attempt to win approximately $3.2 million. While the taxi driver failed to win that prize, he did win approximately $38.13. He spent all of the money he won to purchase tickets for the Gosloto "Five out of 36 game. It was in that second game that he won the big prize, E1.ru reports.
The man plans to use his earnings to get an apartment in Moscow, according to E1.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants