Sverdlovsk Region works to help victims of dishonest developers
The victims have been placed in the register by Sverdlovsk Region division of the State Construction Surveillance's press service, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Yekaterinburg is home to 260 of the victims who were promised a total of 11,469.8 square meters of housing that was not provided.
The Sverdlovsk Region division of the State Construction Surveillance requested data for the results of the developers' tenders that had been carried out in accordance with the procedure in order to make sure legal regulations were met and so that the dishonest developers' victims could be helped, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants