Russia beats Poland in Euro Under-21 qualifier
The match was held in Yekaterinburg, according to the Voice of Russia.
Russia moved to first in its group following the win, with Poland, Albania and Moldova trailing behind.
Russia will face Moldova in the September 10 qualifier, according to the Voice of Russia.
The European Under-21 Football Championship began in 1978. The tournament has been considered a stepping stone toward the senior team. Spain is the reigning champions of the tournament, having defeated Switzerland in the 2011 final.
The finals for the next competition will be held in Israel in 2013.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants