Lokomotiv Emerald volleyball team loses Vladimir Shishkin to Novy Urengoy
The 22-year-old is a native of Yekaterinburg and has played on the Loco for four seasons, Oblgazeta.ru reports.
The Yekaterinburg team has lost half of its players from last season. The team has not made a statement regarding the six players who have left the club.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants