Yekaterinburg to host international nanotechnology symposium
Participants are expected from Japan, the United States, France, Germany Switzerland, China, the Czech Republic, Poland, Israel, Canada and Brazil, among others, Marchmont Innovation News reports.
The symposium will be held on August 20-24 and will focus on the use of nanotechnology in the ferroelectricity segment, as well as micro- and nanodomain engineering that enables the development of photonics and data storage devices with superior characteristics. Participants will also discuss recent research results that have bee reached through modern high resolution techniques.
An international youth conference will also be held during the conference. Participants at High Resolution Microscopy will attend lectures from leading scientists and have the opportunity to work on UFU's state-of-the-art nanotech equipment, Marchmont Innovation News reports.
The Equipment for Nanotechnology exhibition will also showcase its newest microscopes at the symposium.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants