Yekaterinburg holds photo contest
Participants in the contest must be residents of the city and must take a picture of themselves with a heart. The heart can be a heart shape in the sky, reflected in the window, folded with fingers, edible, a toy, paper, plastic, cross-linked, stone, fashioned or painted, Mir66 reports.
All of the photos will be published in Vkontakte.
The winner of the contest will have a chance to attend the September concert of the band HURTS in Chelyabinsk. The grand prize winner will be determined by the organizers of the contest. Other winners will be selected by voting and can earn prizes from telecom operator Dom.ru.
On City Day, the photographers who took the most creative, bold and brilliant photos will be able to see their work on display in the center of Yekaterinburg, Mir66 reports.
The awards will be given at the intersection of Lenin and Pushkin in Yekaterinburg on August 18. Also at the event, those on hand will be able to pose for a professional photographer and get their portraits on a postcard to commemorate the special day.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants