Man arrested after decapitating ex-wife's boyfriend
A witness called the police after seeing the man cut off the victim's head in the courtyard of a residential house. The headless body was left at the scene while the murderer took the head away in a plastic bag. The murderer was arrested a few hours later, according to RIA Novosti.
The victim was 24 years old and his head has yet to be recovered.
A police source said that the murderer admitted to the crime in writing, RIA Novosti reports.
Preliminary information shows that the man has a mental disorder. He allegedly told the police that he disliked the way his victim was taking care of his and his former wife's child.
A criminal case has been opened against the man. If the suspect is found guilty, he will face up to 15 years in jail or compulsory psychiatric treatment, RIA Novosti reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants